Sisters Chicken Noodle Soup with broccoli and chicken thighs
A classic dish, reimagined. Still simple, and still delicious. Whether it’s a bit cold out, or you’ve come down with a cold, chicken noodle soup is always the answer. Feeling nostalgic for grandma’s cooking? Chicken noodle soup is still the answer! And this homemade-tasting soup couldn’t be easier.
Here’s how to make this simple, new take on an old favorite.
- 1 large Sisters Chicken Noodle Soup package
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 2 cubed chicken thighs
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil.
- Add chicken and simmer for 20 – 30 minutes depending on size of chicken thighs.
- Add noodles, and spice packets and follow remaining instructions on soup package.
- Add broccoli for the last 5-8 minutes depending on how crunchy or soft you prefer your broccoli.
- Garnish with a sprig or two of rosemary and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!